“What Do Cancer Survivors Share In Common?”
“What Do Cancer Survivors Do To Heal Themselves?”
Dr. Turner is a Harvard graduate, researcher, author and speaker in the field of integrative oncology. What she discovered during her 10-year study and dissertation on cancer survivors is shocking in that this headline worthy news is hidden from public eye.
For decades we in the holistic and integrative health and wellness industry knew and intuited what Dr. Turner has finally verified through acceptable scientific method, so now traditional Western medicine must take note.
Below are excerpts from Dr. Turner’s recently released book, Radical Remission, Surviving Cancer Against All Odds:
“There are over one thousand cases in print [of Radical Remission] all quietly published in medical journals….and no one was seriously investigating these cases, nor making any attempts to track them.”
Furthermore, “Oncologists had no interest in hearing about what they had done to get better.”
Turner identified 75 things that cancer survivors shared in common and 7 out of the top 9 keys to healing cancer are emotional and spiritual practices all of which work to boost the immune system.
Turner defines Radical Remission as “any cancer remission that is statistically unexpected, and those statistics very depending on the cancer type, stage, and medical treatment received.”
- a person’s cancer goes away without using any conventional medicine; or
- a cancer patient tries conventional medicine, but the cancer does not go into remission, so he or she switches to alternative methods of healing, which do lead to a remission, or
- a cancer patient uses conventional medicine and alternative healing methods at the same time in order to outlive a statistically dire prognosis (i.e. any cancer with a less than 25 percent chance of five-year survival).
The Top 9 Keys To Healing Cancer:
- Radically changing your diet
- Taking control of your health
- Following your intuition
- Using herbs and supplements
- Releasing suppressed emotions
- Increasing positive emotions
- Embracing social support
- Deepening your spiritual connection
- Having strong reasons for living
The above 9 Keys to beating cancer are all things Dianne Porchia helped Elizabeth Craig with that has lead to her success in healing and remaining No Evidence of Disease (NED) after a diagnosis of Stage IV anal cancer in November 2012.
Life In Balance Holistic Wellness Retreats offered by Dianne Porchia address and facilitate healing and personal growth in all of the above 9 Keys to Beating Cancer.
Read details on Wellness Retreats both private concierge and group retreats.
Click here for more information on Concierge Retreats.
To register for your private concierge or group holistic wellness retreat with Dianne Porchia click here.
Click here for More Insight Into Healing Cancer
Click here to listen to Dr. Turner